Western Gold Theatre Society is a registered non-profit charitable organization. # 891285934-RR0001
Western Gold Theatre is committed to respecting the personal information of all Western Gold Theatre patrons. In order to protect the privacy of our supporters and patrons Western Gold Theatrehas the following policies:
Collection of Information
1) Western Gold Theatre collects personal information (such as addresses or ticket history) only from ticket buyers, donors and others who have actively shown an interest in the Company.
2) Individuals will be informed about the purposes for which this information will be used when a ticket is purchased.
Storage of Information
1) Personal information is stored in our data base and in hard copy files. Only authorized Western Gold Theatre personnel have access to this information.
2) Visa and Master Card numbers are not retained after point of purchase.
3) Personal information that is no longer required to fulfill the stated purpose will be destroyed or made anonymous.
Use of Information
Western Gold Theatre uses personal information to better serve our patrons and to expand our community. Primarily this includes:
1) mailings (by post or electronic) and phone calls to provide information about tickets and donations.
2) mailings (by post or electronic) to issue tax receipts.
3) mailings (by post or electronic) or phone calls to invite supporters to special events.
4) phone calls to sell subscriptions, tickets and to solicit donations.
Western Gold Theatre is committed to using personal information in a respectful and useful way. Patrons and supporters will receive information that we believe will be in their interest. Western Gold Theatre will also commit itself to making sure patrons and donors do not receive more than a reasonable number of letters or phone calls.
If an individual requests that their personal information not be used for one of these purposes as noted above, or for any other purpose, that request will be honoured. The individuals account will be updated accordingly.
Disclosure of Information:
Western Gold Theatre never discloses the personal information of subscribers, single ticket buyers or donors to any third party.
Individual Access, Questions & Requests:
If you have a question about the contents of your file or a request about the use of disclosure of your personal information, please contact Western Gold Theatre at 604-363-5734 or via email to either Tanja Dixon-Warren at email@example.com or Glenn MacDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org
Creativity has no expiry date!
We thank xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaʔ/Selilwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations for sharing their beautiful lands with us.